We're a theoretical chemical physics group in the School of Mathematics and Physics at the University of Queensland.
Our research interests include:
- Energy and charge transport in photosynthetic complexes
- Photophysics of organic solar cells
- Quantum computing and quantum simulation, especially for chemical problems
- Photonic quantum computing
- May 2016: Welcome Nasim, who'll work with us until starting her PhD next year!
- Apr 2016: Ivan receives a Westpac Research Fellowship from the Westpac Bicentennial Foundation!
- Feb 2016: Welcome David, who'll do his Honours with us!
- Feb 2016: Take a look at Samantha's article "Harvesting Light in a Quantum World" in Lateral magazine!
- Jan 2016: Welcome Katie and Adam, who join us as undergraduate researchers!
- Aug 2015: Goodbye to Sima, who, after an awesome year-long visit, is returning to Sharif University of Technology to finish her PhD.
- Jul 2015: Congratulations to Elise on receiving her Honours degree!
- Apr 2015: Nature Chemistry ran a feature article discussing Ivan's PhD work. Check it out!
- Apr 2015: Welcome Samantha, who joins us for her PhD!
- Sep 2014: Our book, Ultrafast Spectroscopy: Quantum information and wavepackets, is now available. Congratulations Joel, Jacob, Alan, and Alán!
- Sep 2014: Welcome Natasha, who joins us for her PhD!
- Sep 2014: New website is up!